It is so nice to get outside and start enjoying the weather! It's park season again and I think this year it will be a lot of fun for Duke. His favorite thing to do is be outside.
FINALLY! I can't play duck duck goose or play-dough one more time! I'd rather sit and read while the boys throw sand at the other kids on the playground. Gotta love fall!
Duke is so cute. I love him. I am going to start a play day I think with a bunch of moms and we are going to do the park once a week. Would you be down??
3 comments:
yeah! Desert Mountain Park... we should meet up there sometime!
FINALLY! I can't play duck duck goose or play-dough one more time! I'd rather sit and read while the boys throw sand at the other kids on the playground. Gotta love fall!
Duke is so cute. I love him. I am going to start a play day I think with a bunch of moms and we are going to do the park once a week. Would you be down??
Post a Comment