Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Know. I'm a Slacker...






Well I finally got my blogger to work again, so I'm a little late on posting pictures. Here are just some pictures from the last few weeks. We had so much fun in Utah for Colby's wedding. It was way too short of a trip though. Chelsey and Koston left to go back to St. Louis yesterday. I begged Koston to stay here, but he insisted that the airplane was almost ready and he needed to see his Daddy. We miss everyone already.

10 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay my favorite pics are of Duke trying to put that table together. He was bound and determined to help daddy. TOO CUTE!

Kim A said...

Glad to see your retro couch in the backround.

Melly Mel said...

Cute pictures Rach! I love your new hair! You and Scott are adorable. Who is Koston? I love that name~! Really - love it. I miss you guys.

McCall said...

i just made my blog private. if you want to check it out email me your email address so i can add you to my list.
mccallrandall@gmail.com

jillian said...

I have that sweatshirt! I love it! Sorry I never came by... and now im in CA, but I saw a glance in the picture and I love the pattern of thecouch! Im sure it looks so good because you have really good taste.

Lindsie said...

Next time you are in Utah, give me a call and we can go to dinner or something. Tell old Colby congrats for me too if you would.

Chelsey said...

Duke has such a sweet face in the first picture. Koston already misses him. Their relationship is so complex.

Maury said...

Duke is too cute

Chelsey said...

Koston's cleavage is very volumptuous in the bath picture.

krista nelson said...

HEY RACHEL I FINALLY STARTED A BLOG! YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE! I LOVE THAT I CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS!