Monday, October 15, 2007

I Left My Heart in San Francisco!

It was so great to be able to go back to San Francisco this weekend! Tatum and I had so much fun visiting with everyone. We were more than surprised to realize how much we actually do miss it there. I felt so at home being back at the Lofts and in the city. I was surprised to find that just walking around in San Rafael and in the city, I run into more people that I know than I ever do in Mesa. It was truly one of the funnest times of our lives being there and not a day goes by that I don't miss it.

6 comments:

Maury said...

So fun! I love girls trips!

Katie said...

I'm so jealous. And I LOVE the jammies!

xx said...

It is fun to be a kid again. And yes it was hard to come home. Lets do it again soon! Thanks for the fun time Rach.

Candice said...

Hate you. A lot.

Annie said...

You crack me up! When you lived there you hated it and always wanted to be in AZ and now you want to be back there? :) You're nuts!

Kim A said...

How fun......I'm hoping to make it to the next California day shopping trip......minus the ambulance though!