Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day!





I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did. We started the day off by running the 10K Turkey Trot. That was probably a mistake. Scott's been icing his ankle since Thursday and I don't know if Tatum will ever walk again! As for me, I'm sure by day three I'll be able to get out of bed without wanting to cry. Looks like we better train a little harder for it next year. Then we had lunch in the park with the Harris's and then dinner with my family. I think that Thanksgiving weekend is my favorite weekend of the year. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if any of my siblings could've been home. At least they will be here for Christmas!

9 comments:

Shalayne and Clayton said...

That's why I don't run!! Wish we could have been home with you guys.

jillian said...

I was so sore too! After the race I went and played soccer with my family and I was like what the crap am I doing and I quickly stopped playing to salvage what energy I did have left!

Chelsey said...

Next year I will picket the turkey trot with my "Thanksgiving is turkey murder" signs.

Maury said...

who's the pregnant lady with you and Lisa?

Jamielynn said...

Congrats to you all...so good seeing you the other day...Duke is such a stud!!

Jamielynn said...

Congrats to you all...so good seeing you the other day...Duke is such a stud!!

My Loves said...

Hey Rachael! You have such an adorable family. Duke is soooo cute!! I want to pinch those little cheeks. What amazing eyes! Sounds like you guys had a fun (and exhausting) Thanksgiving.

Lisa Harris said...

Good news..my ski googles have retired! Do I here a cheer from the crowd??

Kim A said...

Cute pictures....and I think Lisa meant ski "Goggles" right???