Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekend at the Dunes!

Duke thought he had died and gone to Heaven this weekend at the dunes. It was so fun to watch him roll around in the sand and get dirty. My favorite quote this weekend from him was "Go, Grandpa, Go!" when we were riding in the rail. He loves to go fast.




10 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Are you trying to torture me with that damn binkie. Seriously..at least his goggles make it look better!!

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I love those pictures! I miss Duke so much. Wish we were at the dunes with you!

Chelsey said...

I'm loving the sexy lounge pose. Put some headgear on him and he'll be the whole package.

Tiffany said...

I love that bottom pic of Duke covered in sand! He looks so cute! He is definitely a boy...he loves to get dirty! : )

jillian said...

I love that little man!

Kim A said...

Oh my gosh, those picture of Duke-aplakia crack me up!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Hey Rachel, how are you? I found your blog on Shelly's. Duke is so cute! But of course he is cute, look at his parents :) He is a perfect combo of you and Scott. Just wanted to say hello.

Maury said...

What a true Harris boy: loves the dirt. Looks like a ton of fun... I would love to do that with my boys!

Melly Mel said...

Oh I love his hair and his facial expressions! He's so fun! I bet he had a good time getting dirty!

Hess Fam said...

How many times did that pacifier get covered with sand? SICK! That looks so fun!