


Happy Birthday, Maury! Sorry this post is a little late in the day, but I just got to a computer. A few things about my dear friend, Maury...
1. She is the most talented and creative person I know. If she touches a craft it will turn to gold!
2. She is a wonderful friend and a wonderful sister.
3. Her hair is so thick and beautiful and takes me about an hour and a half to blowdry
4. She is such a great mom who always puts her kids first and makes sure that they always have a good time
5. She loves to read as much as Eric!
6. She was once chased to her car by a homeless man in San Francisco and her only defense was yelling, "I'm just a girl!"
We hope you had a wonderful day today! We love you very much and we are so blessed to be your family!
2 comments:
Oh I am laughing..I forgot about the homeless man. So funny. I was going to tell about when she got hit by a car riding her bike and that she got the ticket..but I wasn't sure if that was funny to her. Funny..funny!
I forgot about the homeless man, too! Really, though, what did he want with me? I was just a girl!
And Lisa, I still would like to find someone who has me getting hit by a car on tape. I would pay GOOD money to see that. I mean, really good money. At least that stupid cop wimped out on showing up to court so I didn't have to pay that lame ticket.
Rachael, you are the best. Thanks for the sweet birthday message! I love you!
Post a Comment