I'm still needing some address for Christmas cards! If I don't have yours yet, please email it to me if you would like one. XOXO rachgharris@hotmail.com
Yea, so I'm hoping you still remember my address since it was yours for 3 years. Ha! Ha! Apt.2310 if you forgot. I'm excited to see it. Well, we'll be down soon. Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey, I'd love a card. If I get around to doing ours I'll send you one. I'll need your address. you can comment it on my blog if you want. www.jarvis5.blogspot.com I know you said to email, but hopefully this works. Jade Jarvis 4650 N. Patterson Mesa Rd. Pima, Az. 85543
4 comments:
Yea, so I'm hoping you still remember my address since it was yours for 3 years. Ha! Ha! Apt.2310 if you forgot. I'm excited to see it. Well, we'll be down soon. Can't wait to see you guys!
I just got mine ... it's really cute! Thanks
Hey, I'd love a card. If I get around to doing ours I'll send you one. I'll need your address. you can comment it on my blog if you want. www.jarvis5.blogspot.com
I know you said to email, but hopefully this works.
Jade Jarvis
4650 N. Patterson Mesa Rd.
Pima, Az. 85543
Post a Comment