I'm so glad that most of my best friends from dental school are all living in Arizona. I feel really lucky that we aren't completely spread out across the world. Our little holiday party was so fun last night. We had dinner and then a gift exchange and dessert over at Tatum's. The highlight of the evening was enjoying some Rock Band! I must say, between Candice's drum skills and Tatum's vocals, I think that we are on to something. I wish everyone could have been there. We really miss so many people, the list could go on forever!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Just Like Old Times!
I'm so glad that most of my best friends from dental school are all living in Arizona. I feel really lucky that we aren't completely spread out across the world. Our little holiday party was so fun last night. We had dinner and then a gift exchange and dessert over at Tatum's. The highlight of the evening was enjoying some Rock Band! I must say, between Candice's drum skills and Tatum's vocals, I think that we are on to something. I wish everyone could have been there. We really miss so many people, the list could go on forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
looks like fun!
I am dying to try that game!
Thanks for that wonderful compliment Rach. We reallly do have some talent that is for sure. Thanks for putting that together. I am already for the 2nd annual party to come around!
It looks like it was a real hit. I wish you would have done the sweater theme so I could at least experience it from afar. Everyone looks great and you are right..it's so nice to have so many dental friends still here in the valley. I'll see you in a few.
I thought the highlight was Studs in Spurs. And I don't think I have ever heard Tatum sing before that night. It was the most beautiful sound that has ever touched my ears.
Rach, I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Duke is such a cute kid, I think him and my little girl are just a few weeks apart. Well I came across pictures from our Pajama party that we had at your house that one year and I was thinking that we all need to get together sometime again. I havent seen you in years!! Well you have such a cute little family.
Post a Comment