Friday night was fun, as usual with this gang. I'm just sorry that we were rained out of going to the temple lights. Duke would have loved them. Everytime he looks out the window and sees the neighbors Christmas lights up, he has to yell, " Ooh cool! Ooh pretty!" It's one of my new favorite things that he does. I'm considering leaving my Christmas tree up all year long just so I can hear him say it every morning. Hopefully it will stop raining soon so we can go see the lights.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Let the Good Times Roll!
Friday night was fun, as usual with this gang. I'm just sorry that we were rained out of going to the temple lights. Duke would have loved them. Everytime he looks out the window and sees the neighbors Christmas lights up, he has to yell, " Ooh cool! Ooh pretty!" It's one of my new favorite things that he does. I'm considering leaving my Christmas tree up all year long just so I can hear him say it every morning. Hopefully it will stop raining soon so we can go see the lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the first pic... us brunettes must stick together.
Looks fun! I can't wait to see Duke! he looks so big! Soon enough.......5 more days to be exact.
Just wanted to say bye.....since I didn't see you leave today after lunch.
I hope the perm went well.. Even if there was a few fish hooks. I love when you come to lunch, you little witty thing.
Post a Comment