Great new years resolution... Duke is a cute kid! Send us your email so we can add you to the blog- we decided to go private- we've had a few weird comments on our blog and feel better knowing who is on it! kjholy@gmail.com. I know what you mean when you say life seems perfect- even when we are poor in school, there is always something to smile about. :) You know what I mean- you have been there, :)
8 comments:
hes getting so big! Hes so cute I just love him to pieces.
Who knew there could be such rage hiding behind those sweet eyes?
there's just something about a little boy in pjs. I love it.
He is all mine at 8:30..we can hardly wait. Tell him to leave his throwing arm at home today.
duke has great hair!
Great new years resolution... Duke is a cute kid! Send us your email so we can add you to the blog- we decided to go private- we've had a few weird comments on our blog and feel better knowing who is on it! kjholy@gmail.com. I know what you mean when you say life seems perfect- even when we are poor in school, there is always something to smile about. :) You know what I mean- you have been there, :)
He is so cute I love that picture of him!
I'm loving his hair. He is so adorable. I think Davis is already as big as Duke.
Post a Comment