Thanks Rach..so glad you were there. I looking forward to seeing you the whole time. Thanks for all your support. I'm glad Scott was able to see " hot lips".
hi rachael. this is britani (hendershott) and i saw your blog on shelley's. such a cute family you have!! love all your pics! i have a private blog and would love to add you if you want to check it out. just email me your email address to bdcoopr@yahoo.com and i will add you to my invites. it is so fun to see everyone we went to school with!!
Thanks for being my running partner today! I ran a half an hour and didn't even realize it. Also, we found someone to whiten our teeth, so don't worry about asking. Thanks Rachel
4 comments:
Thanks Rach..so glad you were there. I looking forward to seeing you the whole time. Thanks for all your support. I'm glad Scott was able to see " hot lips".
hi rachael. this is britani (hendershott) and i saw your blog on shelley's. such a cute family you have!! love all your pics! i have a private blog and would love to add you if you want to check it out. just email me your email address to bdcoopr@yahoo.com and i will add you to my invites. it is so fun to see everyone we went to school with!!
Thanks for being my running partner today! I ran a half an hour and didn't even realize it. Also, we found someone to whiten our teeth, so don't worry about asking.
Thanks Rachel
Post a Comment