Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Concerts, Cheeseburgers, Family and Fun!

We just got back from a trip to Nashville. We had so much fun, I don't even know where to begin. Some of my favorite things were:
Spa day (courtesy of Joe and Marcene). Thanks again!
Cheeseburgers everyday (no matter what time of the night it was). You can stop judging me now, Lisa.
Front row seating at a private concert with Garth Brooks at the famous Grand Ole Opry. (Especially getting to meet him before hand)
The Country Music Hall of Fame
Watching Scott and Cameron dance with the little boy from the African Children's Choir. (I wish we could have kept a few of those kids as a souvenir.)
And most importantly, hanging out with the Harris' and loving every minute of it.

Thanks again, Mom for watching Duke for us so we could have a child free vacation. You are definitely the hottest babysitter in town. We are eternally grateful.








4 comments:

Katie said...

wow, that looks like fun. i am just a little jealous. :)

Tiffany said...

Wow! I am so jealous!! What an awesome trip! I remember when that African children's choir performed on American Idol and I was in AWE of them! That would have been awesome to see them perform live! (And I love that picture of Scott dancing with them...so fun!) : )

SUMMER said...

I found your blog through Maury and I have to know where you got your cute gold dress? I LOVE it! summerthacker@gmail.com

Katie said...

Talk about a dream vacation! The icing on the cake is a toss-up between being childless and the cheeseburgers. . .