| You Belong in Paris |
![]() Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris. The art, the fashion, the wine! Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park... You'll love living in the most chic place on earth. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Let's move together..that's where I belong.
Oh how you enjoy the wine.
I guess we are all moving there. I guess I can do without the wine.
hi rach its rachel madsen... i loved this except im a loner in rome. your little guy is so cute, i think he looks alot like you.
Hey, I'll go to Paris with you! Hope all is well. I come down next week, so we need to get together!!! We miss you guys!
That is soooo you! i love it! i took that little test and posted it on my blog, if you wanna check it out...
http://jarvis5.blogspot.com
NEW YORK. Hmmmm...maybe someday!
Duke is so cute! I havent checked in for awhile looks like you are doing great. By the way were did you pick upi that trike. our next door neighbor got one and they dont know where her grandma got it. I love it!!
P.S. I really need my hair cut and colored my roots are about 2in.
Post a Comment