Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Everyone!

Wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's day. Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays. 10 years ago today, Scott asked me to be his girlfriend. 6 years ago today, he asked me to marry him. February 14 makes me feel so nostalgic. XOXO

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flys? I am just realizing that Nate and I have been together for 18 Valentine's Days! Crazy..no old people jokes!

Tiffany said...

Randy asked me to marry him on Valentines Day too! : ) So it is a double special day for us as well : ) Hope you guys enjoyed yours! Happy Valentines Day! : )

Natalie Hall said...

Love the new Header!

xx said...

I'm still cant wait for Feb. 21st to get here. I cant stop thinking about it. Sometimes I just start laughing out loud cause its a funny thought. Never know I just may end up joining you after all, however I wont need them as long as you!!!

Lisa Harris said...

Tatum..I know what you are talking about and I too keep laughing out loud when I think about it. I seriously am looking forward to it. Remember I will be laughing with you, not AT you. No tears..

Candice said...

Rach- I loooove your new elephant on a tightrope header. If I make you 10 peanut butter pies will you show me how?

Can Duke come over to play on Feb 21st?

Kendria said...

That is like Halloween for me. That was Brandon's special "ASKING" Day- Well, we got engaged at CHristmas, but Halloween in my nostalgic day- Valentines Day is much more "LOVEY!"

Kendria said...

We had our first Kiss and Date that day.. Man was I easy- 1st Date and 1st Kiss..