I could not hold back from taking these pictures. He just looked so sweet when he was sleeping. Obviously the flash interrupted his slumber and he was not pleased about it for the rest of the day. I don't care. It was worth it. Duke always has the best bed head.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love his look, (Get out of here mom!!)
I think we have the same pillow. Lisa was an angel to give us ours, after Patricks back surgery, we love them.
Oh Dukie pookie..you are so sweet. I love the "huh" look on his face.
He is adorable!
i MISS that little face..
Helooks like you when you wake up...diaper & everything.
Those are way cute! He looked pretty ticked in the second pic!
Mr. Duke is so the cutest! I wish I knew him a little better cuz I think we could be friends. Also...LOVE LOVE LOVE the new mantle posters! Great work Scott...did you have any influence on those????
Post a Comment