-Lisa getting the flu, curled up in a ball on the floor for four hours, then getting up and running her legs off like nothing was the matter.
-Watching Amy cruise up the 700 foot incline like it was nothing.
-Hanging out in the van with all of the girls.
-Running in the middle of the night in the dark by ourselves along the highway.
-Listening to Lisa threaten the man in front of her because she wanted to pass him so bad. I was really scared for his safety.
-Last but not least, spending 28 hours of no sleep with the best team anyone could ask for.


16 comments:
hahahahahahaha....k, done laughing. That's it Rachael! this means war!
Sounds like something I would have liked to do- oh wait- Brandon wouldn't- then who would be my partner? Is that Chris and Christy? Haven't seen them in forever! Way to go people!
So much fun..thanks for saying curled up on the floor and not hovered over a port a jon. I was so proud of you Rach. For sure next year..it's on!!
That does look like such a fun group! Great photography too! Are you allowed to have passengers in the car who aren't competing??? I think that's what I want to do next year! I've got to figure out how to be a part of it without having to run....or get the runs like someone else!
Megan, you can be our mascot next year. We can't wait to see you in a monkey suit.
You really can Megan. We are allowed drivers..you in??
Let the good times roll. Cute new hair by the way.
That was a blast! I'm glad I got to spend more time with you so you could get to know the stinky side of me. You did great and it was always such a joy to see you standing waiting for me! Can't wiat for 2009!
And Megan, I really feel like I know you even though I don't so I'd love for you to join us because I hear there's always a laugh to be had when you're around.
You guys look like you had fun. It sounds like torture to me, but I'm old. You guys go!
Oh Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... always getting those darn stomach flus. So proud of you, Rachael, you did great!
I'd like to say maybe Brian and I will do it next year with you guys, but looks like your team is already full! And with people you like a lot more! Boo Hoo:(
I enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
It wasn't the flu..just a bug that resulted in using the toliet for a few hours and taking pepto and ammodium ad before I felt better. Glad it wasn't the flu. I should be forced to stay home during the last week of Feb. EVERY year.
Congrats on the run Rachael (and Scott)! And, I love the new hair! Miss you guys! Chels
Good job Rachel!! What a fun race to do. I've never heard of it before. It was fun to see you at Bajio a few months ago and in the PB parking lot today. You always look so cute! I like to check up on your cute fam so add me to your invite list. Here is my email: tuckeho@hotmail.com
Proud of you, Rach! You guys are beyond dedicated. Very impressed!
that's awesome...no wonder you all look soo great!! maybe i should exercise!??
I can't believe that! What an acheivement!!! We miss you!!!
Post a Comment