Monday, March 24, 2008

Potty Training, Duke's Birthday, and Easter.




9 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck with the potty training!!! Is that your house in the pictures??? It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I will bow down to you if you can potty train a 24 month old boy! ISN'T THAT WORLD'S RECORD? you go girl...he is such a stud. great family picture too.

Tiffany said...

Hey Rach...I just may be interested in that 10K in Queen Creek. Do I just register when I get there? Or is there a website to register on?
P.S. I did decide to do the FULL marathon in SF in August. YIKES! So I officially start my 18 week training program in 4 days!!!!

Chunky Monkey said...

Happy easter and Birthday Duke!Funny Dora!Gotta love her...I think she is annoying.Duke looks cute as always.

Natalie N said...

Way to go Rachael! Potty training is the worst, but it sounds like you're doing great with Duke. I'm still laughing that Dora is Duke's favorite.

I love love love Duke's hair. I wish I lived nearby so you could work with Cole's hair. Tyler seems to grab the clippers whenever I'm not looking, so Cole often looks like he's enrolling in the army.

We miss you guys!

Hess Fam said...

Fun times! Your house looks really fun. But I'm not suprised! Hey, are you coming in next week? Saturday??? I don't have you down but seeing if you are in need.

Amy Y said...

Congratulations on being pregnant!... hope you're feeling well. And good luck with potty training, everyone's favorite thing, spring/summer is a great time to do it though, Max was just always in a swimsuit so it seemed easier than being fully dressed.

Amy Y said...

I was just looking again and realized how totally behind I am on not knowing you were pregnant before now. I didn't read the comments before... can't believe you were pregnant at Ragnar and still ran, you were amazing! And I've probably seen you since this post but I hadn't looked and totally didn't know. So sorry!

Melly Mel said...

I love Duke's hair! It looks awesome. You guys are great. Miss you guys.