Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chelt-sey!


Happy Birthday to my only elder sister! I hope you have a great day in the Lou. A few things that make me happy about you are as follows:
Your inability to buy ANYTHING for yourself. You get that from Mom. When you move back, I will make changing that my only priority.
Your endless talents in the kitchen. I especially like your rolls and brown sugar covered bacon.
Your Nazi like parenting skills. I can't wait til the day Koston realizes he doesn't have to listen to you anymore and you will catch him eating the whole piece of chocolate instead of just one bite.
You were born 40 years old, yet today you celebrate 29. I'm confused. Seriously though, you potty trained Lacy when you were 12 years old. Don't worry, someday you'll get your youth back just like Koston will.
You incredibly skilled in Rock Band. I've never seen anyone so on key that can't actually sing.
I would also like to thank you for so unselfishly surrendering you Polynesian heritage to rejoin our family on the mainland.
You are a mini Martha Stewart who always manages to do every project perfectly.
Your love for flax.
Last, but not least, thanks for being the best big sister any of us could ever have had. We love you.

7 comments:

Lacy Grace said...

Well... your tribute puts my tribute to a complete shame.

Lisa Harris said...

Happy Birthday Chels..
I hope you day is wonderful. I'm glad we discovered that we are friends and not enemies as I was told. You are so witty and fun to be with. Happy Birthday!!

Colby and Malea said...

I love the tribute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsey said...

Oh, too kind, too kind. I shall wip a tear.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Harris said...

When are you going to post Sophie's inline profile? I am making homeade sugar free/100%fat free banana bread right now and it looks and smells delish.