Thursday, April 10, 2008

No One Can Be Pretty Everyday





I can't believe I'm putting these pictures on worldwide internet, but I though they were to humorous to keep to myself. Duke found his way into a box of tampons and thought that they were a bunch of markers just waiting to be opened. Scott tried to take a picture, but these are the best faces he could get. If something this cute could look so scary in a picture, I don't feel so bad for all the horrible photos that I take. Like mother like son I suppose.

11 comments:

Maury said...

That first one is hilarious.

I have also discovered that little boys think tampons are barrels of fun... I wish I had pictures, though.

Maren said...

Those are funny- I have plenty of pictures like that of my kids. And I would LOVE to see a horrible picture of you! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny! Griffin loves to collect tampons and carry them around. I'm glad to know he's not the only boy who does that!

Chelsey said...

Pretty photogenic. I take back what I said about letting his hair keep growing. We may need an intervention.

Tiffany said...

Lol, hilarious pictures, Rach! But I have to disagree with the title of the post...I think Duke is pretty everyday!

Lisa Harris said...

First pic..new screen saver here at our house.

Maren..I will show you "bad" pic or two of little miss Rachael. Just think scary girl from the sixth sense.

Colby and Malea said...

Rach...this is Colby. I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking about what Duke looks like in those pictures... Lets just say... well.. I better not...
P.S. buy the freaking kid some toys!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

That's cool Lisa. You can show her all the pictures you want. I'll just show her a picture of you after having Avery. Or maybe one where I gave you fake sideburns.

Lacy Grace said...

Ah he's still lovely in my eyes...

Shanana said...

Very funny pictures, but somehow Duke is still cute.

P.S. My little brother once found a box of my tampons and wielded them like nunchucks.

Patience said...

That's hilarious! I think you could use those as blackmail. Who knew tampons were that fun. SO cute!! I can't believe how blonde Duke is getting. He's still adorable as ever!