It was really fun to do Dan's charity run this weekend. The weather was so great and I didn't realize how cute Power Ranch is. It was nice to run on paths through the park instead of a treadmill for a change. Thanks again to my mom and dad for letting Duke spend the night so I wouldn't have to push him. I'm sure he appreciates it even more. I'm guessing he had fun on their sleep over since he cried for the rest of the day screaming "Grandma!" Someday when he's old enough to understand, I'm going to make up lies about my mom so that he'll start to like me better.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Power Ranch 10K
It was really fun to do Dan's charity run this weekend. The weather was so great and I didn't realize how cute Power Ranch is. It was nice to run on paths through the park instead of a treadmill for a change. Thanks again to my mom and dad for letting Duke spend the night so I wouldn't have to push him. I'm sure he appreciates it even more. I'm guessing he had fun on their sleep over since he cried for the rest of the day screaming "Grandma!" Someday when he's old enough to understand, I'm going to make up lies about my mom so that he'll start to like me better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm laughing about Duke. You have become quite the little runner young lady. And your hair looks perfect while you're doing it! Kill you all!
you're going to have to make up a lot of lies.
I'm curious why you chose the the third pic. I think you like the fact that look like your mom..aunt.. abnormally large headed bestie. I'll remember this..
Why lie? Our favorite threat was: “If you don't cut it out right now you are going to Aunt Tracy’s house. She has a fork with your name on it”. That usually did it for the older two. However Tan was never afraid of Aunt Tracy or “Aunt Kevin” for that matter. So you are probably just stuck with kids who will love your parents to bits and pieces.
You look better PREGNANT than most people do NOT pregnant. I am so jealous of your cute little body. I always love your posts they are all hilarious!!!
Looks like fun Rach! I am very sorry that I missed it :( I had a baby shower to go to and a work party for Randy's work that night, both in Queen Creek...I knew I wouldn't have enough time to drive back and forth to Maricopa to get showered and cleaned up...and I didn't think it would be the best idea to show up to either one of those in my sweaty spandex. But I'm glad you guys had a good time! Will see you this weekend at Pat's Run??? :) Hope so!
I really think you are so motivating to all of us out there. Rach, you have become the ultimate runner. Pregnant and running, fab job. And of course you are adorable, my little Audrey Hepburn. Now go and eat a big hamburger and a HUGE piece of cake, for all of us out there that wishes we could....
Preggers and still running marathons.. what a trooper.
I just have to say you look way cuter in braces than I do. Way to pull them off. I should have opted for the clear brackets...o-well! Hopefully I will be able to smile again!
Gees Rachael, you really put the "balls" in "balls out!"
Post a Comment