Happy Birthday to Cash! It was fun to be able to drive out to their part of town for a birthday party with everyone. We also ran the Pat Tillman run today. I'm glad you didn't bail, Lisa. It just wouldn't have been the same without Eric dodging every runner that was in his way! I think I even passed some of the small children that you guys ran over. I'd also like to congratulate Brian and Hills on pretending that they can't run, and then smoking us at the end. Can't wait to do it again next year!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Tillman Run and Cash's B-Day!
Happy Birthday to Cash! It was fun to be able to drive out to their part of town for a birthday party with everyone. We also ran the Pat Tillman run today. I'm glad you didn't bail, Lisa. It just wouldn't have been the same without Eric dodging every runner that was in his way! I think I even passed some of the small children that you guys ran over. I'd also like to congratulate Brian and Hills on pretending that they can't run, and then smoking us at the end. Can't wait to do it again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Aw you cut all of Dukers hair off
So glad you guys were there to PUSH us! We had a blast and thanks again for the knee brace. Saved my life. BTW, I didn't know you were supposed to look that cute when you are running.
I love Duke's hair.
We'll have to do the run with you guys next year... that is if we don't decide to leave out of town on our very own son's birthday again, though.
Thanks for coming to Cash's bday party! He loved having you there!
Duke's hair is cute! I cannot believe that you are prego and your last 2 posts have been on running! You are amazing and you look great! When are you due?
I'm so glad my white trash nephew is gone and sweet Duke has returned. FYI, while you were running, I was eating pizza at 9 AM.
Duke looks cute with his new do. I can't believe all the running you are doing prego, your crazy! Wish we were there running with you guys. Next year!
Rach, I got a little emotional when I saw you running. I felt like we were at Ragnar all over again. Honestly, great job running. Are you going to run the hospital when you are ready to have the baby?
You guys are always put together so stylish, children and all. I hope the evening was filled with non stop laughter and conversation.
I'm glad we got to see you guys at the race! Even it was for just a few minutes...and I was too out of breath to carry on too long of a converstaion :) You are amazing for doing it all while you are pregnant! I don't know if I could do that! I love Duke's haircut, by the way :)
I'm still laughing at Natalie's comment imagining you running to the hospital when it's time to deliver!
You are so tough! I wish i could run around my block. that is so cool! I want to come visit so we can go shopping again. Hey I am havin a layers party this week. If you r interested just go to layersclothing.com almost everything is on sale. if you want to order something or have a question just call me. 8017359321. hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment