Tuesday, May 20, 2008






Duke has been in heaven with so many friends this week. First, we were lucky to have Connor for two days. Thanks to Amanda, we had some fun outside in her pool. Then, we had Collin today. We met up with Lisa and her girls at the Tempe Beach Park. Duke always talks about Avery and Poppy for about two weeks after they do something fun, so I'm pretty sure I will be hearing their names a lot this week. He was so sad when we had to drop Collin back off at home. He cried for about three minutes when she didn't get back in the car with me. Now, back to just me and him.

4 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

You know what's funny? I had Collin for about 10 hours today w/o a nap and she was a complete angel. She just held me tight and called me mama. It was weird, every time I mentioned you, her lips would quiver and she would me tighter. Just thought you should know..

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

You are so funny, Lisa! Find someone else to watch your children next time you decide to leave them in their time of need and go to Chicago!

Maury said...

Thanks again for watching Connor! I know he had a blast!

Hess Fam said...

I just found this comment from Lisa. I'm laughing.