I am a happy mother today. I felt really lucky to be able to celebrate Mother's Day. I am so thankful to be able to have Duke. I'm not going to say I couldn't have asked for a better child (because most the time I am praying for one the next time around), but I can say that I couldn't have asked to be able to love one more. He makes me laugh everyday and even when he is being rotten, he will do something so sweet that I can't help but forget all about it. Lucky for me, I was able to go to LA with some of my friends. I had so much fun! We went to some really great restaurants and shopped our hearts out. Scott keeps threatening that he's already planning an even better guys trip. We'll see about that. I'm also really grateful for the mom's in my life. I hope my mom and Marcene had a good Mother's Day. They are the best moms we could ever have. We love them so much. PS...With all the fun things we did this weekend, my favorite part was when Duke climbed on my lap, hugged me so tight, and kissed me over and over again without me even having to ask for it.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day.
I am a happy mother today. I felt really lucky to be able to celebrate Mother's Day. I am so thankful to be able to have Duke. I'm not going to say I couldn't have asked for a better child (because most the time I am praying for one the next time around), but I can say that I couldn't have asked to be able to love one more. He makes me laugh everyday and even when he is being rotten, he will do something so sweet that I can't help but forget all about it. Lucky for me, I was able to go to LA with some of my friends. I had so much fun! We went to some really great restaurants and shopped our hearts out. Scott keeps threatening that he's already planning an even better guys trip. We'll see about that. I'm also really grateful for the mom's in my life. I hope my mom and Marcene had a good Mother's Day. They are the best moms we could ever have. We love them so much. PS...With all the fun things we did this weekend, my favorite part was when Duke climbed on my lap, hugged me so tight, and kissed me over and over again without me even having to ask for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You girls, how terribly fun it must of been. Rach you are having a baby, so where the heck is it!!!!! Look GREAT.
Hope your Mother's Day was everything you dreamed it would be and more....
Squeezes from our little ones are the best gifts.
Happy Mother's Day, Rach! Oh, and I am not only jealous you got to go on a shopping spree in LA, but also jealous that you got to meet "The Ladies Man!"
What fun- if you do it again, Candice and I are in! You seriously do look great- it doesn't look like you've gained a pound.
Looks like you had fun on your trip!
Post a Comment