Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello.




Just wanted to pop in and say hello. We have pretty much been cooped up in the house finishing projects and such. There is not too much bad that I can say about Duke lately. He's really been keeping us on our toes and I want to die at some of the funny things he does. I don't know where the time goes. I feel like he is still a baby, but every day he does something I never knew he could do. I would like to thank the babysitter for keeping his attention long enough to read him a book. Now he wants to read one every night before bed and I wake up to him in the morning reading his book to himself over the monitor. He really is a sweet boy and I feel so lucky to have him. Soon it won't be just me and him anymore, and I'm afraid I will miss him more than I thought. I hope we are both able to jump into our new life with open arms. I'm really starting to hope that the new baby has the same personality as Duke. Awnry and irresistable. I never thought I would say that.

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Irresistible is right! Duke is way too cute. I can't wait to see your next little buddy!

Lisa Harris said...

I hope your next baby has all the characteristics that drive you insane about Duke x 10.
I love everything about Dukie Pookie. His personality is too close to Poppy's for me not to.

Candice said...

WHOA. Duke looks like Connor's identical twin in the first pic. You are both adorable... and I can't wait to meet Ricky.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Candice, that will be the day when I name my baby Ricky.

Maury said...

I think it's very funny when he says, "POOP!"

My potty mouth boys have taught him so well.

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I just hope the next one can dance the way Duke can. He's got such great musicality!

daniel said...

I like ricky