Hi, you don't know me. My name is Elizabeth. I live in L.A. but my mom lives in Chandler. Scott is her dentist. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with his office. Mom mom's husband passed away a couple months ago and she called my very excited a couple day's ago saying she was sent flowers. They were from Harris Dental. I work for an Orthodontist out here in L.A. and so I know the industry very well and I know it's hard to find a dentist that cares about you personally. The fact that they thought of her during this time was very comforting to me. She told me to look at your blog so I could see how adorable his family is and that you are! Please pass the message to Scott and thank him for being such a caring person/dentist!
Oh my goodness how adorable!!! When i first saw this picture i thought you had your baby!!! I was so confused since I haven't seen you in forever!!! Hope you are great rach!
7 comments:
She is beautiful. Penny Grace is the perfect name for the little beauty!
I love her name. Congrats to Chelsey (I'm assuming that's the sister that had the baby)
Oh, what a cute little one! Congrats Chelsey!
How cute! And I LOVE her name! It fits her :) Congrats to Chelsey! :)
Hi, you don't know me. My name is Elizabeth. I live in L.A. but my mom lives in Chandler. Scott is her dentist. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with his office. Mom mom's husband passed away a couple months ago and she called my very excited a couple day's ago saying she was sent flowers. They were from Harris Dental. I work for an Orthodontist out here in L.A. and so I know the industry very well and I know it's hard to find a dentist that cares about you personally. The fact that they thought of her during this time was very comforting to me. She told me to look at your blog so I could see how adorable his family is and that you are! Please pass the message to Scott and thank him for being such a caring person/dentist!
Thank you, Elizabeth for your comment. I am sorry for your Mom's loss. I will let Scott know. :)
Oh my goodness how adorable!!!
When i first saw this picture i thought you had your baby!!! I was so confused since I haven't seen you in forever!!! Hope you are great rach!
Post a Comment