This is what I've been living with all week. This is Duke's outfit of choice these days. When this costume goes on, it's like nothing I've ever seen. Duke leaves the building and Spiderman takes over. He runs around the house doing flips, splits, jumping on furniture, dancing, and shooting us with webs. He has even managed to split the crotch already. This is more than just a costume for Duke, it's a way of life.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Superhero!
This is what I've been living with all week. This is Duke's outfit of choice these days. When this costume goes on, it's like nothing I've ever seen. Duke leaves the building and Spiderman takes over. He runs around the house doing flips, splits, jumping on furniture, dancing, and shooting us with webs. He has even managed to split the crotch already. This is more than just a costume for Duke, it's a way of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I can hear the spidy noises coming out of him right now. Those are really the sweetest pics. He sure does love eyewear.
I freaking love that kid. He is such a boy. You better come on friday because I am going to have really good food!!!! Hope you are feeling ok!!!!
Too hilarious! Chance loves to shoot the webs, he's got the finger/wrist motion completely down pat! Looks like you are having lots of fun!
I love it. We have a love of Spiderman around here too but Kai calls him Pie-Man. Too funny. Great spider eyes!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's so fun to see little Duke's personality coming out! Guess it's no surprise what he wants to be for Halloween!
I am DYING!!!!!!!!!!! Can we just all squeeze him. Love that kid!
Welcome to my daily life. It doesn't ever really end!
HAHAHA are you kidding me. Soon you will have 2 superheroes running around saving the day in your home. No fair!
Ok, that second picture makes me laugh out loud! lol! It is hilarious! I'm sad he wasn't running around in that costume when I was over there yesterday...I missed it! :(
That is the cutest thing ever!!!!
Oh sick. I'm a little embarrassed for you.
I love all the "cute" comments followed by Chelsey's "sick" comment. What do we do with our boys when they make us laugh and embarrass us at the same time? You are lucky Duke is cute no matter what he wears.
I think Duke-a-plakia needs his own tv show!
Spiderman is a way of life for many
Rachael!! I'm sick of cleaning so I'm blog surfing. I didn't even know you had a kid! Thanks for having a blog so I can see you and your family:)
He is the funniest kid around! I love that outfit!
What a nut!
Post a Comment