Saturday, October 4, 2008

Congrats, Maury and Brian!

Welcome to the world Posey Quinn Harris! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had her? You're having her tomorrow? Congratulations either way...how exciting! I pray that she is a nice, mellow, cuddly, cry-free baby like my sweet Faith was, but I am sure you'll take her either way! What fun! :)

Amanda C said...

Cangrats.... I'm sure she is Beautiful. LOVE her name.

Maren said...

That's funny Rachael- did you WANT people to think she was yours? Or maybe just wishing little Luca was here.

bradyandbrooke said...

Congrats! I thought you said it was a boy, i'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see her.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm confused???

Brianne and Brandon said...

I am so excited for you! Put a picture up so we can see how darling she is. Hope everything went well with the birth. Congrats!!!

Love you Brianne
bbhenscheid.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

These comments are all making me laugh! Congrats on your own BOY!

Dickinson's said...

Congratulations Rachael and Scott! We wish you guys the best with your sweet new addition to your family. Girls are a lot of fun!