Monday, October 27, 2008

This Week...

This week we loaded up and made the long journey from Queen Creek to Scottsdale. My mom planned a fun day at the train park. It was a lot more fun then I anticipated. Duke loved the carousel. Every time he came around he had the biggest smile on his face. Then Saturday night was pumpkin carving. Duke helped me with the Ninja Turtle. I thought everyone's turned out great. I think I'll be sad when Halloween is over this year. I'm loving watching Duke get excited about the costumes. He's going to be so sad when he can't walk around dressed as Batman anymore.




7 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

Fantastic pumpkins! Good little Mom of yours planning fun activities, she is a great lady! You can never get enough of Dukes smile..

Rach, Lisa told me you are running 3 miles! What the heckins! Are you training for the Ragnar? You just had a babe, my goodnes. You go lady!

thewylerfamily said...

You are quite the trooper to get out so soon. Looks like it was fun.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I can always count on your family to have the best pumpkin display! You look so great and I hope the little Boss is doing well. I hope we can meet him over the holidays!

Maury said...

I loved all the pumpkins! You guys are pumpkin carving masters!

Scott said...

Dude, I am a freakin' fester! Rachel, You need to have Scott give Chris Olson a Call to Tell him to stay with Leo Christensen in INDIANA! He is interviewing him on Saturday, like in tomorrow!!! Whoever reads this have CHris Olson call LEo Christensen @ #317-670-9090

Chunky Monkey said...

Look at those pumpkins!Our family needs to be more festive!Hey Boss is beautiful!he looks kind of like your family....and Duke posts always crack me up.So fun Rachel!

Jade said...

looks like fun!! I love the cool pumpkins!