I could never choose my faves of those, but if I had to, they would be: the one in the cream rocking chair, the one in the striped blankie, and the black and white with his hands up under his chin. And Duke kissing him. And...
Rach, I LOVE these pictures!! They are so cute! Who took them?? Boss is the cutest little baby ever...still can't wait to meet him...now if only I would start feeling better so I could actually make it out there for a visit! :(
Wow, your new little love is adorable. I love it. Boss has to the the cutest name I have heard. Duke and Boss. Very strong names. Those pictures were so sweet.
17 comments:
breathtaking. i'm in love.
The pics turned out great. I love him and want to hold him TODAY! Let's make it happen..
Oh, Boss... you definitely are the sweetest. I love the pictures!
Who took these fabulous photos? He is so precious!
Koston said, "Oh Bosser. What a little crib you have." He's sweet. Boss, not Koston.
Yes, who took those edible photos. Just darling, and also loving Duke on the skateboard..
He looks so perfect! Many congratulations!!!
I could never choose my faves of those, but if I had to, they would be: the one in the cream rocking chair, the one in the striped blankie, and the black and white with his hands up under his chin. And Duke kissing him. And...
too cute!! those pics are amazing!! did you take them?? he is adorable, was there ever any doubt??
These pictures are too beautiful to not comment on! I loved them all. Boss is such a cutie!
Is Scott a photographer too?
Rach, I LOVE these pictures!! They are so cute! Who took them?? Boss is the cutest little baby ever...still can't wait to meet him...now if only I would start feeling better so I could actually make it out there for a visit! :(
Boss is a keeper and so are those photos. Rach you got some major skills girl!
I wish I took these Annie, but my friend Amanda is the one who has the skills! She did a beautiful job,
Congrats Rachel! So fun to see what you are up to! Love the hair!
What an angel. He's so cute, Congrats you guys.
Wow, your new little love is adorable. I love it. Boss has to the the cutest name I have heard. Duke and Boss. Very strong names. Those pictures were so sweet.
Post a Comment