Friday, November 28, 2008

Mr. Boss learned how to smile a week ago. I can't get enough of seeing him grin at me. Even though I have to make stupid faces and noises at him, it's totally worth it. :)



and then... on the other end of the spectrum you have Duke. It's a constant battle of the wills with this one. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I give up. I come bearing white flags and peace treaties, Duke. Why must you love/hate me so much. It's not that I don't understand your anger issues, because I certainly do. After all, I'm the one that gave them to you along with your Hulk sized veins, but I'm tired of our volatile relationship. It was good while it lasted, but I'm ready to move on to something more stable.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww, I love Boss's cute smile!! :)

Lisa Harris said...

That's a funny post. Thanks foe letting me watch them last night. I can't get enough of Boss. mmm..I want to hold him right now. Poppy was bummed that we couldn't keep them "for real" this time:)

Maury said...

Boss' smile is so sweet! I love it!

If you ever want to get rid of Duke for a while, send him to my house. He would have fun and so would we!

Maren said...

Dangit! I was gonna offer to take Duke too. But I've never seen his naughty side. Clay would love to have another boy to play with.

Mom said...

I've seen his naughty side and I'll take him any time! He's a good boy and so so sweet. Apparently he's so misunderstood!