You're a better mom than I! But how COULD you get mad at such a sweet boy?
I can't wait to see the little guy at Becky's wedding. When are you guys coming? Briannebbhenscheid.blogspot.com
Wow! Are boys just born with a gene that makes them able to make the biggest messes ever??
Duke's too cute to be mad at... :)
he looks like he's hiding a knife under his bid and when you get close enough he's gonna stab you in the eye.
that is the cutest most mischievous smile!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're a better mom than I! But how COULD you get mad at such a sweet boy?
I can't wait to see the little guy at Becky's wedding. When are you guys coming? Brianne
bbhenscheid.blogspot.com
Wow! Are boys just born with a gene that makes them able to make the biggest messes ever??
Duke's too cute to be mad at... :)
he looks like he's hiding a knife under his bid and when you get close enough he's gonna stab you in the eye.
that is the cutest most mischievous smile!
Post a Comment