Wow. Huge. Makes my stomach turn. So glad he wasn't stung. R.B. and Stacie were in the emergency room most of a night once last year with Carsen. He had a reaction to the venom - not fun. Duke is a lucky boy.
umm..yes that is SO disturbing. I sincerely hate scorpians beyond belief because I am not used to them. I feel that when I see one it is like a robber in my house and I feel so invaded. Im glad Duke did not get stung! Lucky guy!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that, you are so lucky that he didn't find a baby one to play with! I'm not going to lie that is one thing I don't miss about AZ.
10 comments:
What?? At your parents or your house??? It is huge, so gross.
That is sick! I DESPISE those things. Glad Duke didn't get stung.
Wow. Huge. Makes my stomach turn. So glad he wasn't stung. R.B. and Stacie were in the emergency room most of a night once last year with Carsen. He had a reaction to the venom - not fun. Duke is a lucky boy.
Yes I am disturbed. He is one lucky little guy.
umm..yes that is SO disturbing. I sincerely hate scorpians beyond belief because I am not used to them. I feel that when I see one it is like a robber in my house and I feel so invaded. Im glad Duke did not get stung! Lucky guy!
I would freak out! I'm so glad it was dying and he didn't get stung! They hurt so bad!
Disturbing to say the very very least. I will now go throw up.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that, you are so lucky that he didn't find a baby one to play with! I'm not going to lie that is one thing I don't miss about AZ.
There is a good chance I would have had a heart attack! Glad he's ok!!
Post a Comment