Thursday, November 13, 2008

Missing My Roomies.

Ok. I guess they aren't exactlly my roomates considering I never actually lived with any of them, but it sure felt like it at times. Dental school is the only time in my life I have ever been so surrounding by great friends practically 24 hours a day 7 days a week for three straight years. I'm sure we spent more time together than roomates and even spouses. It was such a fun time for me and I miss it every day. Now we just need to find a way to all move on the same block and stay there for the rest of our lives. Thanks again, Candice for being the hostess with the mostess. I'm just sad we are still missing more than half of everyone.

7 comments:

Maury said...

Looks like a fun night! You girls all look so cute.

Lisa Harris said...

You girls are just the cutest. Wonderful memories and friends to last a life time.

Melly Mel said...

What cute girls. You all are so fun and beautiful. I'm glad you guys all got together!

Katie said...

i am sad i missed it. i would love to see everybody and sweet little Boss!

Katie said...

i am sad i missed it. i would love to see everybody and sweet little Boss!

Candice said...

I am honored to be bestowed such a title, especially from the likes of you. Lets do it again asap.
I have Duke's robo-man. I will bring it back this week, as I am sure he is lonely without him.

Joshua said...

So you all were just waiting for me to leave early so you could take a picture without me in it. Yes....it was a fun night....many more to come!