Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday Love...

I felt so loved today on my birthday! I was so surprised at how many people remembered me today.  I really don't deserve all the phone calls because I am the worst in that department. Also, my pedicure this afternoon was great and my birthday dinner was delicious. Thank you, family for such a fun day. I love you. :)

6 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

I can confirm her bday calls. At least 15 calls or texts just driving home from the mall.
You are loved, very loved.

oh and she is right, she is the worst at remembering bdays. One year on my REAL birthday we were on a flight to NYC and she asked me when my birthday was. Not kidding.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

you are never going to let me forget, are you.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday Rachael! Sounds like you had a fun day!

emily said...

HAppy Birthday Miss Racheal!!! I hope you got everything you wanted and had a greattime!!! I sure miss you! Love ya ,em

Tiffany said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rach! :) love ya!

Amanda C said...

Happy Birthday Rach.