I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We have had so much fun celebrating. I forgot to publicly wish Scott a very happy birthday. Happy 28th, Scott! I love you so much. Always have, always will. Thanks for being born. Christmas was fun this year. It was so low key around our house and I am really grateful for that. It was really great just being able to hang out with our families this year. Then, off to the cabin with the Harris's. Duke loved the snow (as I figured he would) and loved that he was having a sleepover with his cousins. This week was such a great break from the usual and I miss the festivities already.



7 comments:
Happy Birthday babe! You did such a nice job editing these pictures. Thanks.
xoxo
Rach, Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!! Happy Birthday!
Love the coloring on the photos. The picture of you three girls is great!
Happy Birthday Rachael - looks like you had fun at the cabin. Duke is so funny in the pictures - I'm sure he thinks he's in paradise.
Looks like you are a photoshop genius these days. You will have to give me lessons now.
you deserved a wonderful day
mmmwah
how do you do all that cool editing on your pics?? With a certain program? Do you have photoshop? I love it!
Glad you guys had a wonderful christmas! :)
I love all of the pics in this post! too cute!
Post a Comment