Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Weekend.

January is a busy month at the Grace house for birthdays. I'd like to wish a very merry happy birthday to both my mom and Shalayne. It was really fun to celebrate with most of the family. (At least it was fun until Koston fell off the barstool and split his face open.) Besides that, I really do enjoy an evening at the bowling alley. 




12 comments:

Maury said...

I love that picture of you and Scott.

I hope your Mom and Shalayne had wonderful birthdays!

Natalie Hall said...

Bringing back the 40s and I LOVE it!!!!!! Oh Rach that head band is killer on you, and Scott your looking good also. Darling post. And your fam is just simply darling...

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

thanks Natalie. My sis, Lacy makes some really cute headbands. pepperlane.blogspot.com

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks like a fun evening out! Sorry about poor Koston, but did he like to bowl?

Lisa Harris said...

Great plug, Rach:)
Beautiful pics of you and your family.
Hurry and get your a*# over here so we can get started..the zipfizz is starting to wear off.

jillian said...

umm why is your skin absolutely FLAWLESS in that first picture! you look amazing!

Jade said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! It is today, right??? :) Hope it is a good one. A night of bowling is always fun!

Amber said...

Hi! I am Amanda Crookston's friend... I was wondering where you got your blog banner? I am looking for a unique banner for a jewelry blog and was wondering if someone made that for you?

Amber said...

BUMMER!! Well, if you ever need to make extra money, looks like you should design blog banners, haha!

Thanks for the reply.

Amber

Lisa Harris said...

I am sitting here with sicky while you are all on your way to a weekend of fun! i am beyond sad. I miss you already. Hurry home. Maybe my legs will have recovered by then.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Hi. I'm Karen Burr's friend. I just jumped on your blog and loved your header. I read your reply to Amber...I agree you should really make these. Would you be offended if I copied your header? It's so cute, it's worth learning how to photo shop!
I heart all the pepperlane headbands too. Talent seems to run in the family!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, your face looks so flawless, tan and smooth in that first photos. You are one beautiful lady.