


.jpg)
My family sure knows how to throw a party! This was my first experience sledding at the crack shack and it did not disappoint. Our trip was complete with snow mobiling, sledding, roasting hot dogs, chili, a trip to the Sundance Film Festival, dinner at Grandma's and playing cards 'til midnight. If only it didn't take 12 hours in the car with 5 kids to get there, we'd probably go every week. Thanks again Mom and Dad!
7 comments:
Fun fun fun..you look darling my dear. I will see your buns bright and early. Tell Duke to wear a diaper this time..hehe
That picture of you & Boss is awesome. It wants to be enlarged to a huge size.
i love that picture of you and boss.. so cute! I can't wait to go to the snow this year as well.
Glad you had fun!
Just wondering if your family could be any more beautiful. Love the pictures. Sounds like a wonderful getaway!
It looks like it was a lot of fun! you guys take such great pics!
AS already said, but I would have to agree with, that first pic of you and boss is THE cutest. Models. All of you.
Whose turn to host the next hullabaloo? Tatum?
love these pictures. I LOVE Utah!
Post a Comment