Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rocky Point







We had the best time in Rocky Point.  We were so lucky to be able to stay in such a beautiful condo.  Duke had so much fun being with Berkeley.  He is going to be really sad when he wakes up tomorrow and she isn't there.  I've already forgotten what it was like to just have only Duke.  It was really nice to be able to have some quality one on one with him.  We left Boss with family and I feel so bad because, of course, he had to go and get RSV.  Thanks Mom and Lisa for taking good care of him.  I'm grateful to have such a wonderful family that is so willing to help us out.  We are very lucky.  We love you guys. 
P.S.
I forgot to mention the best part of the whole trip!  When Scott forgot his suitcase at home and had to wear the same outfit the whole time. He looked really hot in Todd's David Hasselhoff swimming trunks. 

2 comments:

Maury said...

why no pics of the swimming trunks?

P.S. I'd like to thank the gumball (may it rest in peace) for getting me out of watching Boss.

Mom said...

I'll always watch Boss, healthy or otherwise!!