

I'm so glad Maury's friend bailed on her last minute so that I could use her ticket to this mud run! Friday Maury and I headed up to Carlsbad area to do the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. It was a 10K run/obstacle course in the mud. We had the best time. Many thanks to my cousin Brianne for letting us shack up in her apartment for the night. It was really great to get to see her as well. This made me so excited for the OC mud run next month. :)
11 comments:
This always looks so fun. maybe someday i'll be able to run a 10k...and then we'll work towards the mud run!
I'm excited for OC as well... and that I won't be wearing a unitard for that one... and to see my boys do the kids' one:)
This looks like so much fun! Way better than the pictures of mud runs I've seen around here with no mud. You guys look amazing! You're becoming quite the decorated runner, so impressed!
Oh maury. If you think we're not wearing unitards, you're sorely mistaken.
Looks like fun! You look great, by the way! I cannot WAIT to be able to start running again...just a couple more weeks...and luckily the weather here in Chicago is perfect for it! :) Miss you!
The mud I could do, but the run? Looks like you guys had fun! Miss you!
Rachael you look way too good in your running outfit! I have always wanted to do that race. Lucky!
Oh, you loser! I've wanted to do that run for years. How fun for you! What is it about being dirty and sweaty and covered in mud that just sounds so exciting? I'm glad you got the chance...
i did this last year! you guys look great!
Boss is HUGE! where does time go?
miss you guys.
so jealous of all your fun runs!! I remember when you said you hated it... but I can tell you are addicted now! So fun!
i made my blog private but didn't have your email...email me and I will send you one:) jodeemattice@yahoo.com
Post a Comment