Monday, June 1, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?







I can't believe that May has already come and gone. We were able to do so many fun things this month. I'm sad I waited so long to post about all of them. First of all, happy anniversary to Scott and I. We made it seven big years. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my days with such a fun, caring, kind, hardworking and handsome guy. I must have done something right in a past life. We also spent a week in Carlsbad with the Harris family, Scott was able to hunt bears in Alaska with his dad and brothers, and I took Duke on his first trip to Disneyland. I hope this means we have a fun summer in store for us.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Busy month!! Looks like a lot of fun stuff!!!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Good to know you guys are alive! I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys! Life is busy! Let's get together next week!

Chris said...

Scott looks like Tom Brady in that bear picture! He's so sexy.