
Dear little sir.
Although I am flattered, it would be
nice if you would take some time off
from following me around on the floor all day
crying and screaming.
I love love love you, but it's getting
to be a bit much.
p.s.
I really love how serious your face is all the time.
4 comments:
oh children and their crying. thats why god invented cough syrup. wooo!!!!
love his serious face in this picture ;) so cute!
He's so cute. But I know what you mean . . . Keegan is going through an odd separation anxiety phase. He's almost three but for the last week has been freaking out if I'm not in view. The good news: it's just a phase, he'll get over it. The bad news: it'll probably happen again. Kathleen
This little cute boy is very good.
How to make a website
Post a Comment