Monday, October 5, 2009

♥ one ♥

happy birthday, boss.
i'm not sure how i can love you so many
ways in just one short year.
i am a proud mama when you
slither your way down the hall effortlessly
start screaming whenever you 
want food, see food, smell food
or go through a drive through with me
play catch with Duke
give kisses
play in the bath
make your serious face
bend your ankles in weird ways
and love your brother.

Thank you for choosing me.

I love you to a million freaking tiny little pieces.


8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Happy Birthday Mister Boss! We love you and your screaming ways..oh and all the sweetness that comes with you as well!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Happy Birthday to Boss. We don't see him often, but he is such a cutie. Hope he had a good day.

Christy and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Boss. Don't let Duke steal your cake.....

Tiffany said...

I cannot believe he is already one!! Happy Birthday little Boss! :)

Chelsey said...

I love his Gomer face.

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Boss! Hard to believe you are one... sheesh. You are loved!

Jenn Oldham said...

What a cute little guy! I can't believe he is one. Why do they have to grow up so fast?!

Brett Bailey said...

What a darling tribute. It would be fun to read one of those every year. Cute little boy! Kathleen