Sunday, September 13, 2009

Newport Beach.

We had the best time this week. Thank you so much Joe and Marcene for putting together such a fun 
family vacation. 
We love you guys so much.


Disney Half Marathon.




Disneyland date night.


Bummin' around at the beach.







10 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out while you were here. You look so cute running. Next year...maybe.

Tiffany said...

I have been waiting for this post...:) I can't believe how good you look running your half! I REALLY want to do the disney half someday...sounds like so much fun! :) Good job on the half!

Amy Y said...

Looks like so much fun: the race, the beach, the company. I'm jealous. Love your red suit! Your boys are as adorable as ever.

Karen Burr said...

I am so sad we couldn't make it:( It sucks being poor!

jillian said...

why the heck is your hair down when you are running a half marathon????? that makes me sweaty just thinkgin about it. glad your back. lets be friends.

Brett Martin said...

Rach- had a fun dental visit with Scott today...it was just so great seeing him, it's been FOREVER. Dying to know how you enjoyed the Disney Half. I had plans to do it...but obviously they failed. Can't wait to hear about it in person! Darling pictures! I told Scott I'm not a huge blog looker...but I have to check in on yours to see those darling boys from Jill's every other week :)

Brett Martin said...

that was from me...Brooke

Brett Bailey said...

I too will sign in under my husband, Brett . . . What gorgeous pictures of the kids, oh, they are cute. You and Maury are running inspirations! I started up again, but have only done two 5Ks. But post-race, you look like you had more fun than me . . . Kathleen

Melly Mel said...

So cute!!! You are so beautiful Rach! I love your suit! What's on your knees?

AMIT said...

Glad to see your lovely pictures here.Thanks for sharing.

How to make a website