Where did you go!? You HAVE to do a blog post about the funnest trip of your life!!
A fun trip indeed! I can't get enough of my kids, either. The house is a mess and laundry is piled to the heavens, but I don't care.PS if you don't email me your pics I am giving you my "very hard" legs for Ragnar.
just put up the pictures we REALLY want to see...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where did you go!? You HAVE to do a blog post about the funnest trip of your life!!
A fun trip indeed! I can't get enough of my kids, either. The house is a mess and laundry is piled to the heavens, but I don't care.
PS if you don't email me your pics I am giving you my "very hard" legs for Ragnar.
just put up the pictures we REALLY want to see...
Post a Comment