Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Grammy's

Thank you so much to each family member of mine
that made it so we could go on this trip.
This was quite possibly one of the funnest things I've done
in my life.
I don't even know where to begin with all the trip highlights
Great food.
Great company.
Getting the chance to walk the red carpet at the Grammy's.
Going to the Grammy's.
Spending 100% great quality time with Scott.
I'm crossing my fingers that there will be another Grammy's trip sooner than later.








15 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

Killer!!!! I'm am so glad that I'm the first to post a comment, because Rach, you looked absolutely amazing!!! Your hair, your attire, those gorgeous eyes!! I'm speechless, and so thrilled you had such a blast. I can only imagine how exciting the whole trip was... I know I'm dramatic, but I speak the truth. Scott, I didn't froget about you. The color of your suit was a perfect shade for your skin tone, mighty fine sir... Just a red carpet couple...

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Rachel! What a trip! You look gorgeous!! Love your dress!

Lisa Harris said...

perfection! everything turned out great. So glad you had such a wonderful time.

Karen Burr said...

I'm jealous

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

I just came across your blog. Your hair looks amazing in these photos - did you use a flat iron or curling iron to make the waves? I have my maternity pictures coming up and I'd like to replicate the style. If you wouldn't mind please email me at courtandjen@gmail.com

Katie said...

you look beautiful! sounds fun!

Maren said...

You look so beautiful! Question: how do you get your pictures so big?

Tiffany said...

the grammys!?? what the hell, rach...I hate you! but really I love you...im just jealous ;)
you look so beautiful and amazing and tan in these pictures! sounds like an awesome trip! :)

Maury said...

you definitely blended in with the stars you beautiful girl, you. It was so fun having you guys there. 'Til next time!!!

Natalie N said...

NO WAY! Sounds like an amazing trip! You and Scott are such a beautiful couple. Loved the pictures. You're killing me, as always, with your beauty. Tyler & I miss you both.

Hess Fam said...

You belonged there. You look amazing as always.

xx said...

look at those lashes...are they yours?
remember xx is code for t-do. still havent taken the time to fix that!

Chelsey said...

Man, you two look like hell. Mwahahaha...

thewylerfamily said...

So, are you Americas next top Model?? What an incredible experience!

thebakerbook said...

Love the dress. Love the boyfriend Jeans. Love the red clutch. Love you cute hubby. Love it all!!