Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love this Time of the Year.



Tuesday nights are going to stop being lame
and start being awesome.
Thanks Lisa, Tatum and Laynie for the
fun food and crafts.
(And thanks to Kimmy for the fun Valentine treat ideas)
This was definitely an evening enjoyed by all.
The ladies and the gents.

4 comments:

Maury said...

Looks like a fun night! Sad for me that it looks like a pretty exclusive group. Frown.

Lisa Harris said...

sad for us that your butt lives an hour away. double frown.

Maury said...

I know.. also sad that I don't let my kids stay up a minute past seven so there's no way I could go anyway:) B had mutual here so I left and went on a long run. Triple frown. I thought of climbing 850 feet in 4 miles during my first leg of Ragnar and almost ran into oncoming traffic.

I'm excited to see what Tuesday night crafts you will make from here on out!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Ohhh!! What a teaser. I stopped by hoping you or Natalie had a shot by now of this new beauty Goldie for me. I keep hearing she has such a little doll face!