Lucky us, we got to spend Duke's big #4 in Carlsbad.
I can't believe my baby is already 4 years old.
I've waited for this mile marker for a long time.
A few things about Duke:
He loves his brother
He eats, sleeps, and breathes for Mario Brothers
He loves to play and dig in the dirt
He can make me laugh hysterically and then want to curl up and die all in the same ten minutes
(that's NOT an exaggeration)
He's the naughtiest and sweetest kid you'll ever know
and
he's one of the three best things that has ever happened to me.
I love you, baby.

on a side note...these pigs ran their first ever 14 miles together this weekened. My toes feel honored to sweat it out with his toes.



3 comments:
We love you and all of your naughty behavior Duke! You can make me laugh harder than any other kid. I hope you know how lucky you are to have the mom and dad you have.
We love you mucho Mario.
Happy Birthday, Duke!
Congrats on the 14, Rach! Your toes look beautiful for having recently run 14...mine certainly don't look like that ;)
I can't believe Duke is 4 either! I swear that just a few months ago I saw you eating saltines at church because you were newly pregnant with this kid. Where has the time flown? Duke sounds like he has grown into quite the character! :)
Post a Comment