Spring has definitely sprung.
Lots of fun, family, good weather, asthma, allergies,
parties, breathing treatments, long jogs, bocce ball,
my dads green grass, too many meals
and best friends this time of year.
I'm loving holidays more and more as my boys keep
getting bigger and bigger.
Loved. Loved. Loved. watching the two of them hunt eggs.
Ooh, I just love some good springtime fun.
but with all that fun, it's never as much fun without my sister and my sister in law. You two were missed.
a lot.










8 comments:
I glad I was missed. I missed you guys too. Holidays just aren't the same.
You look gorge in your Easter pics. Really. Truly.
I still have coconut oil seeping out of my skin. Spa days are mandatory bi-monthly from here on out.
btw- Duke's choke hold is awesome. Poor Boss. His face has the ultimate look of pain. I'm assuming he's off his antibiotics?
and..I am realizing more and more that all three of my girls are mini Lisa's. I've always been told they all look just like me and I am really starting to see it. 3 mini trolls in the making:) Lucky them.
comment 3- I was just loading the grandkid pic into my iphoto and could not help but notice that if you just focus on the left foot of Boss- he appears to be a very angry midget. Dying.
:) Also dying!
love all the pictures...especially the one of your talented acrobatics ;)
I can't believe how big your boys are looking...has it really been that long since I've seen you guys?? We will be in Az for 3 weeks in May/June...I MUST see you then! miss you!
Glad you had a happy easter with the fam! :)
:( We missed you too. I would've saved Boss from that awful choke hold.
are you doing a flip??
and no I do not have a blog and yes I am still able to make a comment.???.
Post a Comment