Thanks for sharing your ipod and not leaving the port-o-jon line. Those short 4.2 miles scared me for my upcoming 21.3 miles. Like really scared. You've come a long way with running Rach. I'm super proud of you.
Thanks, Lis. I'm gonna catch up to your and your tiny ass someday.
You two are killing me with your comment banter...and your hotness.
im so glad i went spray tanning the day before because it is looking tan!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your ipod and not leaving the port-o-jon line.
Those short 4.2 miles scared me for my upcoming 21.3 miles.
Like really scared.
You've come a long way with running Rach.
I'm super proud of you.
Thanks, Lis. I'm gonna catch up to your and your tiny ass someday.
You two are killing me with your comment banter...and your hotness.
im so glad i went spray tanning the day before because it is looking tan!
Post a Comment