Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Beach. Sigh...



Chelsey moving to Carlsbad was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me.
We love going to hang out with her, but miss having her
here with us also.
I was so sad to leave Scott this weekend.
I felt like I had just gotten back.
He must've felt the same way.
After one day, he packed up and headed down to join us.
A vacation just isn't a vacation without you.

9 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

There's my favorite couple. You both were missed this weekend. This pic may replace my Kelly pic on my fridge for motivation. How do you feel about an 11x14 of your bod on my fridge?

xx said...

oooh la la! you look nice rach. Did you get a boob job? They look bigger:) Maybe I need to go get that same top to help mine out a bit. this is t-do

Natalie Hall said...

Wow!!! Dang Mama... Scott your a babe also. Shoot! I better start working out so one of my legs can be the size of your whole bod.... Rach, your to dang adorable.

jillian said...

im sorry.... did you totally put a full body swimsuit pic up?? congrats on having such a fabulous body. 1 more month of eating 100 calories a day and i will be right there with you.,

Karen Burr said...

I don't see what the fuss is all about. Rachael, you have been the size of my finger since the day I met you and started bullying you into giving me your homework!

Chelsey said...

I think we're all overlooking how hot Scott is in this photo. I kept trying to get him to take his shirt off but he kept denying me :(

Tiffany said...

I'm still bitter about the fact that I can't buy that swimsuit anymore...oh ya, and about the fact that my body doesn't look like that in a bikini. boo.

shauntelle said...

hey this is for scott, i was on elder kelly's blog and saw this link. it was so nice to see you and your family, happy and wonderful as always. ta sister rowberry (shauntelle)

ensman said...

Hey Rachel! It was so good to see you the other night. Email me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog:) Oh and you look A-MAZ-ING in this picture! jodeemattice@yahoo.com